"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did not even think to tell him to stop.
- I can't think of a single reason not to tell her.
- She thought to tell Will this, then realized he'd see for himself soon enough.
- I couldn't think of anything to tell him but the truth.
- At the time I couldn't think of anything to tell them.
- We must think of something to tell everyone, to promise them.
- "Is there anything else you can think of to tell me?"
- But I could think of no easy way to tell her.
- Only, he really did have to think to tell them apart now.
- I can't think of anything else to tell you that will help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.