"state" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The district was first created for the 2001 state election.
- Until 2008, a total of 11 state elections has been held.
- He lost his position when Labor won power at the 1976 state election.
- Court had held the seat since the 1953 state election.
- Two terms later, at the 2001 state election the seat again changed hands with a change of government.
- During the war, two state elections were held, in 1941 and 1944.
- He lost the seat at the state election held in 1953.
- The most recent state election was held on 28 September 2008.
- He won the state elections of 1953, 1956, and 1959.
- The previous state election was held on 24 March 2012.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.