"state" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state funding for the 2011-12 and 2012-13 school years was the same as 2010-11.
- The state funding for the 2011-12 school year was the same as 2010-11.
- "What we would like to see is full state funding on this issue."
- For the 2008-09, school year the district received $148,630 in state funding.
- For the 2012-13 school year, the District received $5,788,868 in state funding.
- As a result, the Irish government soon cut its state funding for the campaign.
- More recent studies have begun to look at larger factors including state funding and financial support.
- While during this time no state funding was available, private funds were forced to be raised.
- Anything above the state funding must come from cuts in city services or tax increases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.