"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All young women were the same, under the stage makeup, here in Animation.
- She began to tissue off the cream and with it the stage makeup.
- He leaned over me, his face painted with the stage makeup.
- For the next picture, it was on with the stage makeup and into something a little more outrageous - Betty's turn, in other words.
- Or an English course turned out to be one in stage makeup.
- Kim looked more closely and saw streaks of stage makeup, at!
- "Even with stage makeup, his face would be too noticeable in daylight."
- He came in his full stage makeup, a sight we have never seen before at a Broadway opening party, or even a high school one.
- But I see the seams in the costume and the stage makeup on its face.
- From the costumes to the stage makeup, show choir members all look uniform during most shows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.