"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each stage of development effectively sets the stage for the next.
- Up a couple of steps is the study, which Mr. Nixon called "a stage set for my life."
- A side-scrolling stage set in the old west.
- A second stage would set in.
- No one can survive long after that stage sets in, and he's been using the stuff for years.
- Linton called the show's stage sets impressive and imaginative.
- But always with enthusiasm: "It's meant to be surreal, absolutely fun - a stage set the public can be part of."
- They just wanted it to fill their stage set correctly.
- I'm interested in kind of using the suburban setting as a stage set that allows me to construct a complicated psychological narrative.
- Each stage sets in motion more isolation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.