"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few stages and sets still showed lights, but they were going out.
- He never gets off the stage for eight shows a week, and he's dying before he'll miss a show.
- The school produces six main stage shows each season.
- Dancers take the stage to show their studies when they choose.
- But the hall's stage has shown unusual signs of wear and tear.
- An actor by training, he has done numerous stage shows over the last three decades.
- Its advanced evolutionary stage shows that it is considerably older than the Sun.
- Reflecting the song title, the stage was showing the picture of a street in the background.
- The program provides an exclusive stage for indigenous children to show their talent.
- He went on to write, produce and act in many more stage shows over the coming decades.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.