"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A major restoration effort began after the war and was carried out in several stages, the last of which came to an end in 1994.
- The statues were destroyed by dynamite over several weeks, starting on 2 March 2001, carried out in stages.
- The work had to be carried out in stages over the following decade so that the plant could be kept running.
- The self-governance of Singapore was carried out in several stages.
- Construction of the tunnel began in late 2006 and was carried out in stages.
- These works were carried out in various stages between 2004 and 2006.
- The wing's deployment to France had to be carried out in stages.
- Renovations were carried out in stages, allowing the resort to remain open throughout.
- The work was carried out in stages, adapted to the owner's budget.
- Conformity to an orderly development plan carried out in stages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.