"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were well-planned: vast sections or wings erected were finished in a single stage, rather than in increments.
- In the points classification, cyclists got points for finishing in the top 15 in a stage.
- In the sprint classification, cyclists got points for finishing in the top three in a stage or intermediate sprint, with the top three finishers in the stage getting 8, 6, and 4 points respectively, and the top three in the intermediate sprints getting 6, 4, and 2.
- Points are given to riders who finish among the first in a stage, independent of the time difference.
- The points classification was calculated in another way: the first cyclists to finish in a stage received points, based on their rank and the type of stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.