"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The freestyle stage allows anyone attending to demonstrate their skills in front of the public.
- A brief stage in Austria allowed the club to play some foreign clubs.
- He enjoys filming because the close up shots allow him to "cut loose" and go wild a lot more than the stage allows.
- This stage allowed Bono to perform closer to the audience, surrounded by fans on three sides.
- These two different stages would allow the audience to easily see the parallels between farcical and serious.
- This deal sets the stage for record labels to allow people to download music to their computer.
- His stage 3 win at Tirreno-Adriatico allowed him to lead for two days.
- Research: This stage allows the writer to gather any information, data, and facts that are needed to write the message.
- Her busy stage and film career, and the money it brought, allowed the luxury of turning them down.
- This stage allows women to find solutions where no one is hurt or choosing the victim wisely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.