"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A third stage presents only guitar, possibly the crucible instrument in the struggle to understand where jazz is going.
- The curtain drew up, and the stage presented the scene of the witches' cave.
- The "acting out" stage is visible to the eye and often presents a hint at the deep-seated nature of prejudice.
- Ganesh Festival also provides a stage for budding artists to present their art to the public.
- She also began to appear on stage in her uniform presenting military drills and singing songs.
- A second stage, over the crest of the hill, presented local bands.
- The third stage presents the most difficulty for contested bids, as they create very real technical and structural barriers.
- Each musician's stage presents a different challenge.
- Each stage presents the person with challenges necessary to develop attributes foundational to subsequent stages.
- Yet the modern-dance stage presents a different picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.