"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has a wide stage with green rooms and a board room to conduct official meetings of the institute.
- His success as a local character is the foundation for fame on a wider stage.
- "I felt like it needed a wider stage, a bigger expanse," he said.
- In less immediate and accessible form, another drama is being played out on the wider stage beyond the Court.
- This brought the issue to a much wider stage including several national broadsheet newspapers.
- It has a wide, deep stage and a high grid.
- In his later career, he became influential on the wider political stage.
- "You come," he said in a loving voice as the area in front of the wide stage began to fill up.
- Criminal justice practitioners need also to be proactive on the wider public stage.
- Even on opposite ends of the wide stage, the tension between them was palpable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.