"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The aunt explains, "I was alone on a huge stage.
- Down at the bottom is a huge circular stage.
- Live on global television, he looked like a 7-year-old in a suit too big for him, lost on a huge stage.
- A huge makeshift stage had been set up and all the principals of the fight were seated there.
- This barge consists of a huge stage and a very large backstage area, enough to hold over 200 people.
- They also cited the Met's huge stage, which made it impossible to see the projected words from every seat in the house.
- Inside, the huge sound stage was in almost complete darkness.
- He stopped and the other two Investigators halted beside him in the shadow of the huge sound stage.
- It may be, also, that the play was too intimate for the huge stage of the Gaiety.
- The main show takes place in the evening on a huge outdoor stage behind the ruined castle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.