"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The media has created this great stage and we all want to be significant on it.
- "Humans have a briefer existence on the great stage of the galaxy."
- They are at the great final stage of the galleys.
- From the far side of the blackened footlights, he saw two persons standing on the great stage.
- "But why not study things that will prepare you to play a role on the great stage of world affairs?"
- The Capitol is also one of the city's great outdoor stages.
- "This great and sombre stage is set for something more worthy than that," said he.
- She would dressed up and pretended to be a glamorous star on a great stage.
- On the other side of it was a great stage on which everything that had ever happened was still happening.
- As if floodlights had suddenly been turned on, and all of them were now walking a great stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.