"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And she did, in fact, wait at the stage door.
- What about the connection at the stage door after the show?
- They were to leave the "real" world at the stage door.
- With a laugh she began to lead the way to the stage door.
- So why not just leave the flowers at the stage door?
- And 30, 40 people wait at the stage door after every show, which is something for a theater holding only 300.
- She hoped he wouldn't be waiting for her at the stage door.
- Finally I found a stage door and a policeman let me in.
- The driver left him at the stage door and watched as he went inside.
- The stage door is the same as the entrance for the audience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.