"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The species is fairly shade tolerant, especially in the seedling stage, though growth is slow under suppression.
- The benefit from mulch is to keep the moisture available during the seedling stage.
- Because it has such a long taproot, dill can be transplanted successfully only in its seedling stage.
- This makes the proper identification of Amaranthus species at the seedling stage essential for agriculturalists.
- Another requirement is water during the seedling stage.
- However, when in the seedling stage, it requires shade, and will grow beneath a "nurse tree".
- This is not really even the seedling stage.
- Seed viability is sufficiently long to bridge the time between successive seedling stages.
- Attacks are most important at the seedling stage.
- This marks the beginning of the seedling stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.