"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She has yet to prove herself on a large stage.
- In 1830 he was asked to help build a new, larger stage on the site of the present theatre.
- They become players on the larger stage of school and friends.
- At one end was a large stage with a conference table set up for the board members.
- The play would be set upon a larger stage, that is all.
- In coming months, the same drama will be played out on a larger stage.
- I'd be happy to hear either again on a larger stage.
- If so, can't we get them onto a larger stage?
- This will be difficult because she no longer operates on such a large stage.
- Studio One is a large sound stage set up for live variety shows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.