"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She left the classroom and walked around to the auditorium's stage entrance.
- The filthy beasts don't use the stage entrance, believe me.
- He looked around and noticed that the chauffeur was walking toward the stage entrance.
- Naturally, as the end of the pier gave on open water, there was no stage entrance at the back.
- Ms. Anderson makes her stage entrance hanging upside down from a rope.
- Public transportation took me close to the stage entrance to the theater.
- Carnegie did put up a poster - near the stage entrance on 56th Street.
- As a result, stage entrances are normally in the corners of the theatre.
- Her arrival had all the importance of a stage entrance.
- Accordingly, he headed for the Casino one afternoon, passing it several times in an effort to locate the stage entrance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.