"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The paintings evolve in stages, based on his responses to the picture's progress: the incidental details and patterns that emerge.
- That's really all we've done at this stage, based upon our assessment that the stock is undervalued.
- At this stage based at Taormina, he and his comrades were some way behind the action.
- This minigame is played on the stage based on Nights.
- The player takes control of three different vehicles in stages based upon the original film.
- They also divide cancers into stages based on how large the tumor is and how widely it has spread.
- Teams were allocated to this stage based on a fixed draw.
- A dancer can try her hardest but not make it into the next stage just based on her physical musculature.
- The game consists of five stages based on events from the movie.
- Marius is a principal character in the stage musical based on the novel of the same name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.