"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was, however, a near controversy in the latter stages of the match.
- Portisch, still cool at this stage of the match, chose the correct 27 Qc3!
- The early stages of the match were close with both of the first two sets going down to a deciding leg.
- They then defeated Ukraine 2-0 in a friendly, despite being reduced to ten men for the late stages of the match.
- The middle order typically sets the stage for an aggressive assault on the bowling in the final 10 overs of the match.
- But Courier took his forte away from him in the latter stages of the match.
- If that was rough enough, it hardly improved for him at any stage of the match.
- But at this stage of the match, he was already on the brink, and hoped to go for victory in the middle game.
- In the early stages of the match, the crowd was subdued.
- That would indeed be the smartest thing for the challengers to do at this stage of the match.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.