"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His physicians detected the illness in its first stages.
- Prognosis is generally poor unless the cancer is detected in its early stages.
- You may need more frequent exams to detect problems in their early stages.
- The disease, as is common, was detected in its late stages when the only treatment is palliative care.
- He reported developing a simple blood test to detect cancer in its earliest stages.
- Physicians across the country want to stress the importance of detecting skin cancer in its earliest stages, when most cases are considered curable.
- The cancer was detected in its early stages, and surgery was successful.
- Some of the problems can be detected fairly easily in their early stages with blood or urine tests.
- When breast cancer is detected in its early stages, your chances for surviving the disease are greatly improved.
- Cervical cancer detected in its early stages can be cured with treatment and close follow-up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.