"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Treatment for melanoma works best when the cancer is caught and treated in its early stages when it affects only the skin.
- Polypectomy or local excision is used when the cancer has been caught in its early stages.
- Melanoma may be cured if caught and treated in its early stages when it affects only the skin.
- The disease must be caught in its earliest stages for the laser treatment to work.
- A vaccine can prevent the infection, and it can be treated with huge doses of antibiotics if caught in its early stages.
- He added the disease was caught in its early stages, and expects to make a full recovery.
- Problems can be caught in their early stages before you've felt any trouble.
- Maybe, if it can be caught in its early stages, it still might not be too late.
- Fortunately, the cancer was caught in its early stages and, after treatment, Marquard has been declared "cancer free."
- The disease, a cancer that attacks the immune system, was caught in its earliest stages and has a cure rate of 90 to 95 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.