"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He identifies four stages of human development, based on advances in the history of communication.
- The document's framework identifies three basic stages that build on one another, a senior defense official said.
- Havighurst identified six major stages in human life covering birth to old age:
- In the book he identifies three major stages in the early development of heavy metal.
- Historians have identified three stages in Jayavarman's building program.
- Many anatomists identified three such stages of visual analysis in the cortex.
- Stiegler identifies three stages in the recent history of the image object:
- Andersen (1982) identifies three stages in the formation of a new habit.
- Back in 1975, King identified six stages in the development of a major project:
- In 1987, she identified three stages that occur during a child's acquisition of vocabulary: labelling, packaging and network building.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.