"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this respect it is at a similar stage to the British initiative.
- The words show the development of life as it goes through similar stages as a human child.
- Many economists think that all these countries are at a similar stage of economic development.
- Why, at a similar stage in his own career he had wanted to be a vaudeville singer.
- They are better organized than Vietnam veterans were at a similar stage.
- Vasseur, still thinking about the leader's yellow jersey, which he won a year ago on a similar stage, attacked almost immediately.
- This series featured a boot-camp stage, similar to that of the previous cycle.
- Many people have asked, sort of at the similar stage in their career to where Dave is.
- Last year Fulham had 16 points at a similar stage of the season and ended up 9th.
- But it looks as though we have reached a similar stage to when Saddam let in the inspectors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.