"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name of the village is a local curiosity, as its pronunciation (and occasional spelling) differs from what one might expect.
- The name of the village is a local curiosity, as its pronunciation (and occasional spelling) differs to how one may try to pronounce it.
- The spelling of many words differs from the classical, which Jordanes would certainly have known.
- Because the spellings of single words may differ widely between systems, listing spellings in examples of phonological nature is not helpful.
- The Brazilian spellings of certain words differ from those used in Portugal and the other Portuguese-speaking countries.
- The spelling of the name differs in the initial English and American editions of the book.
- The calendar uses, instead of years, periods of time known as kics or kiks (the spelling differs through the comic).
- In a non-legal context, spelling differs between countries.
- Note also that the spelling of the diphthongs differs somewhat from their assumed pronunciation.
- Spelling follows the ordinance survey, local spellings may differ.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.