"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Happily, the current education secretary, Margaret Spellings, appears to be taking the law at its word.
- Margaret Spellings, the secretary of education, says that the comparison of state and federal tests provides useful information.
- Margaret Spellings, the new education secretary, echoed the president.
- The United States secretary of education, Margaret Spellings, has called for accountability testing in high schools.
- The public relations efforts came to light weeks before Margaret Spellings became education secretary in January.
- Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings said recently that she had found a student who had been enrolled in college for 17 years.
- Margaret Spellings, the secretary of education, lashed out at the state in a public television interview for its failure to address the gaps.
- Margaret Spellings once described herself to a Texas reporter as "an earth-mother type of Republican."
- In 2008, Margaret Spellings delivered the commencement speech at the graduation ceremony.
- The new secretary of education, Margaret Spellings, should focus on getting the policy right, and let the public relations take care of itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.