"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The exact spelling of the new title is unclear.
- The 5 vowels also have a long form denoted by the macron which affects the meaning of words with the exact same spelling.
- I cross on the new bridge just west of Reynosa, can't ever remember the exact spelling.
- It was a perfect foundation for a situation where often people did not know exact spelling.
- Smushes did not have to use the exact spelling of both words.
- If you are uncertain as to the exact spelling of the name, select an appropriate Match criteria to narrow or broaden your search.
- You can get the exact spelling from Detective Decker.
- The "Phonetic search" option can be used when you are not sure about the exact spelling of a organism name.
- Although many native names have been written in historical records, the exact spelling and pronunciations were not entirely standardized in modern English.
- Other Test Bites require exact spellings to be recognised as a correct answer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.