"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd published his American spelling book in 1783.
- Standard Ones kindly open your spelling books at page one.
- "Could you please ask her to bring me my reading book and my spelling book," Caroline said.
- I slid my spelling book away under the center island counter, glad he was loosening up.
- Tells about the American spelling book Webster published in 1783.
- The stalemate has brought Kalkaska to this moment, where the schools are set to close in the middle of some fifth graders' spelling books.
- He kept religion and God out of his spelling books.
- For this reason they wish to get up a new alphabet, a new spelling book, and a new language.
- Now, little ones, please open your spelling books at page five.
- That's the reason I started this spelling book of mine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.