"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The spelling of the town's name has changed frequently.
- It is interesting to note how some features' names and spellings have changed since 1894.
- Unlike most parishes the spelling has hardly changed since then.
- Those of us within hearing range looked at one another with knowing glances and wondered if spelling had changed as well.
- The spelling of the name changed over the years, and may have started as Bandeson.
- Jeremiah says he's been trying to get the official spelling changed for years.
- However, the spelling of the town has changed over the years.
- Over time the spelling changed to the modern form.
- The spelling also changed to Herman sometime in the 1920s.
- The spelling of many family names has changed over time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.