"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name was then changed to the correct spelling of Arrows.
- He was usually too busy to worry about correct spelling.
- For the record, the correct spelling of his name is simply Rick.
- There is no correct spelling for the name of the company.
- Words with the correct spelling can be different than the word intended.
- There is also dispute as to the correct spelling of his name.
- Thanks for the correct spelling that brought up a lot more info.
- These were replaced with the correct spelling by 21 May 1993.
- There is some confusion as to the correct spelling of his name.
- The correct spelling seems much more like a word I can say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.