"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Marking a child's spelling errors should always be less important than reading with sympathy and understanding what he is trying to say.
- Give him a wide birth, for instance, may have been just a spelling error on a student's paper I was reading.
- I can't help it - some spelling errors tickle me.
- Most often, ancient "spelling errors" are simply misinterpretations of context.
- Book One claims to have 50% less spelling errors.
- This time it is claimed there are 82% fewer spelling errors.
- Her on-screen checklist had a spelling error that made me smile.
- Some spelling errors we presume were not intended have been corrected.
- Noticing the several spelling errors in the body of the "official looking" email.
- Grammatical and potential spelling errors are included below exactly as found in the 1960 newspaper article.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.