"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It carried the latter, incorrect spelling of the word.
- For unknown reasons, the authorities used the incorrect, although popular, spelling of his last name.
- Original signs for the village use the incorrect spelling of Pontycymmer.
- Occasionally incorrect spelling can change the meaning of a sentence.
- It seems that you used to have editors who would catch the incorrect spelling on names or inappropriate titles.
- The article also gave an incorrect spelling from the police for the given name and surname of the victim.
- This is also an incorrect spelling of the true owl genus Strix.
- She also tends to use incorrect spelling to get her point across.
- Yet the very notion of correct and incorrect spelling seems under attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.