"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is some confusion as to the proper spelling of this taxon.
- Contest officials later discovered that there were two proper spellings and allowed both boys to progress on to the county level.
- He instructed his teacher in the proper spelling of April's last name.
- As such, proper spelling and grammar is almost always required for optimal player experience.
- All the money in the world, apparently, cannot buy proper spelling.
- There has been disagreement about the proper spelling for the town name.
- National defense was arguably even more important than the proper spelling of "potato."
- There is little consensus among news agencies as to the proper spelling.
- Some persistently argue that "w00t" is the only proper spelling.
- She had considered going to court to have the proper spelling made legal, but that would hurt her mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.