"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The song's structure tends to change very little in the live setting, if at all.
- "So we really wanted to give the audience the opportunity to hear these projects in a live setting."
- The only thing they haven't yet figured out is how to make her actually sound like an animated, soulful human being in the live setting.
- The album was to be unveiled in a live setting for the first time.
- This is the only known collaboration among these three drummers in a live setting.
- They have played various new tracks in a live setting.
- The aim was to record the new material in a live setting.
- The shows allowed the band to debut the new material in a live setting, a week before the record's official release.
- This was the first appearance of these two songs in a live setting since 1993.
- Although the songs go over better in a live setting, many fans of the project's original style have criticized the change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.