"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first panoramas depicted urban settings, such as cities, while later panoramas depicted nature and famous military battles.
- This new style, which would later come to be known as tonalism, emphasized low-key colors and tended to depict intimate settings rather than scenes of grandeur.
- For example, painted soft and hard flats (e.g. muslin drops) and are commonly used to depict settings.
- They may also depict future settings.
- Much of what survives depicts gardens and urban settings, perhaps an idealized collection of the cities under Umayyad rule.
- His paintings frequently depicted patriotic-pastoral settings.
- His paintings depict settings that are waiting for something to happen and this anticipatory tension, matched by an equal surface tension, accounts for much of their power.
- "The following images depict actual settings," read the three lines of text at the start of the book.
- "He specialized in depicting outdoor settings with no formal walls and made the whole auditorium a gigantic stage set that enveloped the whole audience."
- "Cute 'em ups" feature brightly coloured graphics depicting surreal settings and enemies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.