"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If a symptomatic exposed student lives in a residence where appropriate infection control precautions cannot be implemented and maintained (e.g., crowded dormitory setting), alternative housing arrangements should be made.
- Sick days and personal health are of little concern in these dormitory settings.
- The bureau did not survey residents in dormitory settings, like farm labor camps, military barracks, colleges or prisons.
- Besides focusing on their own work, fellows benefit from cross-fertilization, living in a sort of ne-plus-ultra dormitory setting, dining and doing laundry together, taking afternoon tea in the salon or playing billiards.
- SICI is a working facility, which houses male minimum-custody offenders in a dormitory setting.
- The South Idaho Correctional Institution-Community Work Center (CWC) houses minimum-custody male offenders in a dormitory setting.
- Waivers of minimum square footage requirements per prisoner cannot continue indefinitely, and 40 square feet per inmate in dormitory settings surely cannot be reduced further.
- Even though he was housed in a dormitory setting, played the organ at Sunday church services and was commissioner of the sometimes rowdy but intense prisoners' softball league, prison was still prison.
- Mr. Marrero said 25 inmates accused in killings were now in dormitory settings.
- A. At a lighthouse, you can prepare your own food and live in a dormitory setting or be served two or three meals a day in an elegant atmosphere.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.