"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was angered when the studio wanted to update it to a contemporary setting.
- The earlier series updated the stories by giving them a contemporary setting.
- In contemporary urban settings communities are formed of diverse people.
- The story went back in time to the 1960's and forward to a contemporary setting.
- Here, though, the contemporary setting lends the questions a new moral urgency.
- "I wasn't interested in making a record that took the songs and made them into a contemporary setting," Dylan says.
- The novel has a contemporary setting and is about people who meet for an extraordinary dinner party.
- I would love to see what your style and subject matter would be like in a contemporary setting.
- The film takes place in present day, with many of the circumstances updated to a contemporary setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.