"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like, if you can somehow persuade a cam the conditions are wrong for the current settings.
- The State in 1993 relocated the statue to its current setting.
- If no additional arguments are supplied the flag will only display current settings.
- However, the film was not well received by critics, prompting the series to revert back to their current setting.
- Many in the audience inevitably compared the current setting with fondly remembered ones.
- It was a sight he'd been secretly yearning for, but not in the current setting.
- We found the current setting to the north, about a quarter of a mile per hour.
- As she put it, "What you've got now in the current setting is more people using unregulated care."
- In latitude 59 degrees 40' he met with a strong current setting to the southward.
- "There is a heavy current setting to the westward."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.