"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here the crucifixion is shown in an Icelandic setting, probably as the little girl imagines it.
- This all is shown in a typical 19th-century setting.
- It showed two men shaking hands in a spacious, elegantly furnished setting, while several others looked on from behind.
- Once outside, the Numberjacks are shown in a live-action setting (although themselves still animated).
- It was to show the girls in an urban setting as the more streetwise variants of girl groups.
- Disinterest is highly noticeable when showing little eye contact in a social setting.
- Ballet Builders has a noble ambition: to give choreographers the chance to show their work in a professional setting.
- Some of our pictures show him in a rather startling setting at the bottom of the ocean.
- The study is the first to show a direct correlation between the blood clots and family risk in a nationwide setting.
- She is an art dealer who needed a place to show art in a professional setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.