"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Understand context, including the social, political and economic setting of the intervention.
- The patients and the health care service providers together form the social setting.
- The review does not place the radio show in its political, social or economic setting.
- An example of this situation can be seen through the way a person acts in a social setting.
- These centers provide a social setting for people who might otherwise be alone.
- And they leave all but their family, the most immediate social setting, behind.
- The image someone gets in a social setting is than expected for the future.
- Specific characteristics explain how people feel about themselves as an individual and in a social setting.
- Young children also learn through play, often in a social setting with their friends.
- "I love social settings and having people over," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.