"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house has a whimsical character and its setting suggests a scene from the English countryside.
- The ancestry of the natives is never really explained, although the setting suggests they are a Southeast Asian group.
- What the lower setting had only suggested was.
- The setting, at once airy and architecturally imposing, suggests a grand assembly hall or a formal garden.
- Still, neither the eccentric setting nor the banal direction suggested the necessary nightmarish atmosphere.
- The settings were always in the daytime, never the nighttime, suggesting "vacant and quiet Sunday mornings."
- The painting documents the artists' first meeting, although it occurred in the 1930s, not in the '50s, as the setting here suggests.
- The monument's physical setting, he said, "suggests little or nothing of the sacred."
- The setting suggests a typical apartment of a prominent collector.
- The food at Icon is better than the setting might suggest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.