"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It could be very precedent setting," Mr. Kreisberg said.
- It was precedent setting and became the guide and model for other regional vocational school districts.
- The Government said it viewed the suit as precedent setting.
- Some were precedent setting because the case was overturned by a higher court with a different conclusion.
- But it is certainly unusual, if not precedent setting, when they turn up on a weeknight at 7:30 P.M., directly before prime time starts.
- Today's decision, groups on all sides said, is likely to be precedent setting.
- Decisions from informal procedures are not precedent setting and the judge has more discretion than in general procedures.
- General procedures could drag on for years and the decisions are precedent setting.
- It was precedent setting.
- "We think this is precedent setting," Ms. Kellon said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.