"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each port ID is 16 bits long with two parts: a 6-bit priority setting and a 10-bit port number.
- The purpose of civil society involvement is to increase the influence of stakeholders in policy creation, program implementation, resource allocation and priority setting.
- Assuming that a health authority has incorporated equity considerations into its planning and priority setting, Type I systems would appear to safeguard equality and equity, especially between health care groups.
- But in a pluralistic democracy like ours, clamoring competing needs mandate ladling a dollop on every plate rather than hard-nosed priority setting.
- The UNDP uses coaching and mentoring programmers to help encourage the development of leadership skills such as, priority setting, communication and strategic planning.
- Localized crime problems, he wrote, "will no longer be a basis for regional priority setting.
- The states and field offices encounter many factors that can influence priority setting.
- The concertina method consists in a piecemeal approach to trade reforms, however, with a clear quantitative priority setting.
- Issues of duty to care, restrictive measures (i.e. quarantine), priority setting, and global governance continue to be topic studied by JCB members.
- In 1995 the AACTG restructured and created a true self-governing structure, with self-evaluation of sites, priority setting of scientific research, discretionary spending.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.