"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The settings should evoke interest, considering they're the closest most people will ever get to the White House.
- Soon Morgan demanded that the machine's settings be changed, to nearly the same as had earlier evoked the shape of Stonehenge on the stage.
- Mark Thompson's setting and Hugh Vanstone's lighting evoke a stark world denuded of any former glamour.
- The setting evokes the 1940's.
- The furnishings are real, but the setting evokes an imaginary scene the way a doll house does.
- The setting evokes wine growing most vividly of any of the wineries we visited that day.
- The setting evokes "Saving Private Ryan," and the producers' cachet has made this among the biggest-budgeted miniseries ever at $130 million.
- The settings, costumes and dances evoked the lithographs of Currier and Ives.
- One night the setting could evoke the Romanov dynasty, the next Victorian England.
- "The settings evoke the period," said John Funt, an interior display consultant who designed the four tables.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.