"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the same symbols may convey quite distinct meanings in different cultural settings.
- The model thus allows for a standard quantitative analysis of developmental complexity in any cultural setting.
- The final point to be made is that the whole reading experience takes place within a particular cultural setting, and this will affect reception.
- Included is instruction in the social and cultural setting of countries where the language is spoken.
- A third count of southern pre-capitalist economy relates to the cultural setting.
- In the cultural setting of China, the term is relatively new and ambiguous.
- I also want to work with artists who are making work in different cultural settings.
- It's a football specific thing not found in any other cultural setting, as far as I can tell.
- Today, many people use meditation outside of its traditional religious or cultural settings, for health and well-being.
- The future of this dog lies in its cultural setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.