"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Wilson prominently features Canadian settings and their history in his novels.
- Brown has worked with numerous museums creating exhibits featuring natural settings, fauna and flora.
- Goosebumps books feature different characters and settings in each book.
- The game features an extensively destructible environment and several settings, including the moon.
- The Shoes That Danced (1905) features odd settings and characters.
- Tracks also feature new settings such as a supermarket or swimming pool.
- The shows featured modern American settings and simple scene changes to suit the small theatre.
- It is designed to be an integral part of the Tron story, featuring certain characters and settings from both films.
- It features the green screen effect and magical settings for the video's environments.
- Romance's work commonly features domestic settings, family events, and holiday scenes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.