"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- French bistro fare served in a cozy, charming setting.
- Kirk went over and settled in beside her in the cozy setting.
- In the cozy setting of the Grove Street Playhouse, it's a little like sitting at the feet of a favorite professor.
- She plays house concerts for her fans, and says she enjoys the intimate and cozy setting.
- But in this forced, cozy setting, the Mayor remained very much alone.
- Despite the yacht's cozy environmental settings, which were actually several degrees warmer than the Enterprise's, a chill ran down his spine.
- There's plenty for little fingers and big eyes to touch and see in this cozy, three-acre setting full of kids' activities.
- It would be hard to find such stylish American food in such a cozy and pleasant setting at these rates in Manhattan.
- Opened two years ago, Jo-Cino's seats up to 40 diners in a cozy setting with a bar and small lounge.
- It offers seductive Gallic fare, good wines at reasonable prices and a cozy setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.