"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ruling, which affects primaries for state and local elections, but not federal elections, sent political leaders and election lawyers scrambling today.
- It improves neighborhoods, campuses, and towns by sending leaders and influential professionals where they are needed the most.
- As a result, Nepal stands on the 14th position globally to send the women leaders in the legislature parliament.
- Early this year, the Chinese Government sent new political leaders to Guangdong to try to rectify the situation.
- The morning vote sent Senate leaders and backers of the legislation scrambling, trying to reach an agreement to salvage the measure with the help of administration officials.
- While other parties sent only local leaders, this helped the party to win many elections at these levels.
- The mere suggestion that these programs might be updated for a new, more consumer-driven economy sends Democratic leaders into fits of apoplexy.
- That may say more about intimidation that has stopped union activity or sent leaders into hiding than about government action.
- They are sending elected leaders to campaign around the country and arming them with "talking points."
- What country has the distinction of sending the most leaders and dignitaries to deliver joint meeting addresses before Congress?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.