"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Pentagon has decided to send admirals, generals and top civilian brass to the Farnborough Air Show.
- Yuan maintained power locally by sending military generals to be provincial governors or by obtaining the allegiance of those already in power.
- One day, a mysterious light sends Oda Nobunaga and several other generals to the modern day world.
- He didn't set up any more kings, he just sent generals to maintain order and guard these kingdoms.
- Each time, when your majesty sent generals on military campaigns, no one could oppose them.
- In any case, the Reign of Terror ended on 27 July 1794, and with it the French government's practice of sending unsuccessful generals to the guillotine.
- Batu eventually agreed to send his brothers and generals to the kurultai which Töregene convened in 1246.
- Madero sent several generals in an attempt to deal with Zapata, but these efforts had little success.
- The government of Afghanistan also sent generals from the Defense Ministry and the National Security Directorate, the Afghan intelligence service, to lead an investigation.
- They remained in their palace in the Great City, and sent generals to command their armies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.