"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Russia and France have also challenged the sanctions by sending flights to Baghdad without United Nations authorization.
- However, American pressure and Syria's technical inability to send flights to Libya caused them to reverse the decision.
- The shots echoed through the silent jungle sending great flights of birds screaming into the air.
- Kuwait Airways received orders from the Emir to send special flights to bring all Kuwaitis in Egypt back home.
- Several governments including Italy, Macau and Spain also sent chartered flights to evacuate residents.
- The deal was struck just as more nations prepared to send flights to Baghdad in contravention of a longstanding air embargo on Iraq.
- In spite of their angry yells, they kept at a distance and sent flights of arrows against us.
- White-ruffed langur monkeys leap and swing in the treetops, sending flights of green parakeets screeching.
- The British government sent flights of aid to the territory containing food, clothing, and medical supplies.
- Turkey sent flights to Benghazi, but they were turned back because there was no air traffic control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.