"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The single is expected to be released worldwide after the show.
- The full game was released worldwide on May 14, 2013.
- The single has been released worldwide on May 3, 2010.
- The game was released worldwide between late 2008 and early 2009.
- The music video was released worldwide on 15 June 2010.
- The music video was released worldwide on June 14, 2011.
- It is to be released worldwide late this year or early in 1991.
- The two games will be released worldwide in October 2013.
- The 3-hour version has since been released on video worldwide.
- The film had been under production since late 2006, and was released worldwide on November 14, 2008.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.